Re: Artikeldatenbank

re Carl.  Try telnet millbrook.lib.rmit.edu.au that gets you to the gopher
of our library, login is libray there amongst all the other goodies you will
find uncover, which is the carl databank. And than follow instructions.
If you get stuck let me know.  Just one thing though, carl is not a full text
database, it will provide you with full text upon request but it will cost
you.  Still it will provide you with very useful citations and than you can
always go for interlibrary loans from your library
Hope this helps
Lotte Evans, RMIT University
melbourne, Australia