Tagung der SIBMAS in Antwerpen

Die Bibliotheken und Museen der Darstellenden K nste haben im September
1994 ihre internationale Tagung in Antwerpen abgehalten. Die Papers k nnen
als Kopie bezogen werden  ber
Theatermuseum D sseldorf
Bibliothek
M. Schild
40200 D sseldorf
Telefax: 0211 / 8929045
Telefon: 0211 / 8996116
Papers of th 20th International Conference of SIBMAS
(International Association of Libraries and Museums of the
Performing Arts)
Collecting and Recording the Performing arts - why and how ?
Antwerpen, 4 - 7 Sept. 1994

4.9.1994 SESSION I:
Who are we? Who are our users? What do they want from us?
	Hanna-Leena Helavuori (Helsinki): Theatre Museums faced
	with a Paradox
	Jane Pritchard (London): Users of Dance Company Archives
	Sidney Jackson Jowers (Canterbury): Report from a Reader
	Peter Bassett (London): Who are my users - what do they
	want?
	Winrich Meiszies (Duesseldorf): A theatre museum for
	the citizen

4.9.1994 SESSION II:
"What to collect for the 21st century" (Methods, Materials,
Ethics)
	Lisbeth Grandjean (Copenhagen): Hamlet on view in 2020
	- a vision of the future
	Claudette Joannis (Paris): La problematique des
	costumes pour un musee ou une Bibliotheque consacree
	aux Arts du spectacle
	Oskar Pausch (Vienna): Collecting Nestroy
	J rgen Kirschner (Frankfurt): "information AND
	documentation : a step in the 21st century"
	Nadezda Mosusova (Belgrade): The importance of
	Collecting the Russian Emigration Theatrical Material
	in View of the Influence the Emigres exerted on the World Art
	and Culture
	Paul S. Ulrich (Berlin): The dichotomy of information
	management : can we control the flood of are we doomed to drown?

5.9.1994 SESSION IIIa:
Which way SIBMAS?
	Peter Bassett (London): Which way SIBMAS?
	Andre Veinstein (Paris): La SIBMAS hors Congres

5.9.1994 SESSION IV:
Video Recording: Why? How? Will it last? A true record?
	Betty Corwin (New York): Theatre on film and tape
	archive
	Peter Bassett (London): The use of video in a dance
	library : the Laban Center for Movement and Dance
	Nicole Leclerq (Brussels): Les enregistrement en video
	: ebauche de reflexion
	Margaret Benton (London): A plain guide to
	video-recording performance
	Liliana Alexandrescu (Amsterdam): L'espace scenique en
	video
	Silina Tamara (Moscou): The work with videorecording in
	Russian State Arts Library
	Christiane Wandke & Rainer Lindemann (Berlin): Video
	Recording: Why? How? Will it last? A true record?

6.9.1994 SESSION Va:
Electronic documentation : breakthrough or breakdown
	Cecile Pocheau (Paris): L'informatique au Department
	des Arts du spectacle de la Bibliotheque Nationale de France
	Wilhelm Rodenhuis (Amsterdam): Can SIBMAS survive in
	our today's global village?
	Catherine Johnson (New York): The Dance Heritage Project
	J rgen Kirschner (Frankfurt): Coordination and
	standardisation : 2 assumptions for communication
	Margret Schild (Duesseldorf): Considerations for
	developping an electronic informations system
	Ida Kolganova (Moscou): The date base "The plays in
	Russia, 18. - 20. century"

6.8.1994 SESSION Vb:
Free-based services : should we charge? Must we charge?
	Claire Hudson (London): Charging for information
	services in UK museums & libraries

Modembenutzer
Universitaet Duesseldorf