Re: Fax via Internet

Ute Stephan wrote:

> Wir nutzen die folgende Möglichkeit des kostenlosen Faxens übers
> Internet (Faxe an Empfaenger ohne Internet-Anschluss):
>
> Name _at__ Faxnummer.iddd.tpc.int
>
> Gruesse, Ute Stephan

Liebe Frau Stephan,

leider funktioniert das in Deutschland nur noch eingeschraenkt.
Hier die Antwort von  tpcadmin _at__ info.tpc.int  :

"We regret to say that coverage in Germany has been reduced in the past
few
days. Please send mail to  tpccover _at__ info.tpc.int  to receive an updated
coverage list.

Please accept our apologies - our cell found that covering almost all of
Germany was too expensive for them, and they have reduced their coverage
to their local calling area only, we understand."

Die Information von  tpccover _at__ info.tpc.int  bzgl. Deutschland:

"                Remote Printing Coverage List
                (last updated 15 Oct, 1998)
              (in numerical order by country code)
Germany (+49 **note** coverage recently reduced)
   +49-2
   +49-7
..."

Schade, das war's wohl.