Date:          Thu, 18 Dec 1997 03:48:54 -0500
From:          Tracy Marks <tmar _at__ TIAC.NET>
Subject:       Internet search skill books
To:            NETTRAIN _at__ LISTSERV.ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU

Jim - I hope you'll let this through on Nettrain. I've hunted for every
current search-related book I could find...and many can not be found using
"search" as a keyword...so this is a unique collection for Net searchers!

Announcing Windweaver's NET SEARCH BOOKSTORE
in Association with Amazon.com
http://www.windweaver.com/booksrch.htm

Descriptions of 45+ recommended current (and forthcoming) books
on Internet search skills and search resources, with reviews and
recommendations, and links to Amazon.com's secure and prompt
ordering system. 20% discounts on most books.

SOME FEATURED TITLES at http://www.windweaver.com/booksrch.htm -

Secrets of the Super Net Searchers
NetResearch: Finding Information Online
Search Engines for the World Wide Web: Visual Quickstart Guide
Web Search Strategies
The Alta Vista Search Revolution
World Wide Web Searching for Dummies

CyberHound's Guide to Internet Databases
The Information Broker's Handbook
Naked in Cyberspace: How to Find Personal Information Online
How to Access the Federal Government on the Internet
The Insider's Guide to Mental Health Resources Online

Internet Guide for the Legal Researcher
Legal Research via the Internet
The Library and Information Professional's Guide to the Internet
Prentice Hall Directory of Online Business Information 1998

Plus over 30 more...Any important, relevant search-oriented books
I missed? Do let me know...

Happy holidays from Tracy

Tracy Marks, M.A.   tmar _at__ tiac.net   http://www.windweaver.com
WINDWEAVER Web and Windows95 Resources - extensive Web search resources
WINDWEAVER Net Search Bookstore  http://www.windweaver.com/booksrch.htm
Webwinds web cameras  http://www.geocities.com/~webwinds/
Diana/Artemis tribute http://www.geocities.com/~webwinds/diana/diana.htm