(Fwd) non-English search engines/directories?

Hallo Inetbibler,
kann jemand die Antwort uebernehmen?
Viele Gruesse Monika Muennich, UB Heidelberg

Date:          Sun, 18 Feb 1996 17:11:12 -0600
From:          Lee Jackson <ljackson _at__ MTN.ORG>
Subject:       non-English search engines/directories?
To:            Multiple recipients of list INTERCAT <INTERCAT _at__ OCLC.ORG>

Hello,

I'm doing a project on document indexing, and I'm interested in
locating information on natural language indexing systems(such as
Lycos and Yahoo) in as many non-English specific languages as
possible.

Since I do not subscribe to this mailing list, I would appreciate
any responses sent directly to my e-mail address(and to the list,
if you feel it's an appropriate thread).

Please accept my apologies if this is off-topic to the list.

Thank you very much.

Lee Jackson
ljackson _at__ mtn.org