Von: "Eblida" <eblida _at__ nblc.nl>
An: "Internet in Bibliotheken" <INETBIB _at__ ub.uni-dortmund.de>
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. September 2002 14:46
Betreff: EBLIDA seeks a Director!

To EBLIDA list,

After some deliberation, I have decided not to seek a renewal of my
contract with EBLIDA in February 2003. I do regret this in many
ways-it
has been a wonderful experience I have met many interesting people and
had good fun as well. I will ensure that there is a smooth and
effective
transition period and we will do our best to find a good replacement.
This is where you can help! Job details are at
http://www.eblida.org/misc/director.htm. Please circulate widely and
if
you have anyone in mind, do let me know. We would be most grateful if
you can post to your lists and publish in your magazines, if possible.
I will also discuss with the Executive Committee how I can continue to
contribute to the good work of EBLIDA after February 2003. I am out of
the office for most of next week but I will see some of you in
Copenhagen at the NAPLE conference. Otherwise, available on my mobile.

Best wishes
Teresa
27.9.2002

***************