ECDL2003: Reminder - Paper Submission deadline 10 March 2003

[Apologies for cross-postings]

European Conference on Research and Advanced Technology for Digital Libraries:
ECDL2003-Trondheim, Norway: 17-22 August 2003 http://www.ecdl2003.org/

**Reminder! The submission deadline is 10 March 2003 for:

    * short and full papers (full text required)
    * workshop proposals
    * tutorial proposals
    * panel proposals

Full submission guidelines for all contributions and the electronic
submission form for papers are available from the conference Web site at:

Guidelines: http://www.ecdl2003.org/guidelines.htm
Form:         http://www.ecdl2003.org/PaperReview/ecdl2003/

The deadline for submission of proposals for posters and demonstrations is
19 May 2003.

The conference will be offering wireless networking for all participants.

We are looking forward to a high quality response from the digital libraries
and related communities and to welcoming a large number of participants to
this fascinating part of Scandinavia.

All the information you need should be available from http://www.ecdl2003.org/

Dr Lesly Huxley : lesly.huxley _at__ bris.ac.uk
ECDL2003 Publicity Chair

--
**ECDL 2003: Submissions now welcome up to 10 March 2003**

Programme Chair of ECDL 2003 (http://www.ecdl2003.org), the
Seventh European Conference on Research and Advanced Technology
for Digital Libraries, August 17-22, 2003, Trondheim, Norway