ECDL2003 Poster and Demonstration proposals deadline 19 May

[Apologies for cross-posting]

ECDL2003-Trondheim, Norway: 17-22 August 2003 http://www.ecdl2003.org/

***Reminder: proposals for posters and demonstrations
                           accepted until 19 May 2003***

for the 7th in this series of European conferences on Digital Libraries.

Unusually at ECDL2003, posters (and demonstrations where feasible) will be
on permanent display throughout the conference, providing an excellent
opportunity to showcase work in progress and recent results and network
with other conference delegates.  In addition there will be specific
programme slots for poster and demonstration presenters to announce and
present their work.  Posters and demonstrations are invited on all aspects
of the conference themes.

Guidelines on submission (and required formats if appropriate) are
available from: http://www.ecdl2003.org/guidelines.htm

An electronic submission form for proposals is at:
http://www.ecdl2003.org/PostersAndDemos/addPosterDemoForm.php

There has already been a very good response to earlier calls for
contributions and we expect the overall quality of research paper
presentations, workshops and tutorials at ECDL2003 to be very high.  This
deadline is the final opportunity for contributors to submit proposals, so
act now!

Wireless networking is promised for the conference venue in Trondheim,
Norway, potentially adding value to the visual and interactive attractions
of posters and demonstrations.

Posters
--
Posters are an excellent forum for informal and interactive presentations
of early stages of research and late-breaking results from ongoing

Demonstrations
--
Demonstrations are an excellent forum for informal and interactive
presentations of ongoing projects or mature results. Demonstrations of

Remember - 19 May is the deadline.

---
Dr L Huxley FCIPD, FRSA
Publicity Chair: ECDL 2003 www.ecdl.org
Research Director/Acting Institute Director
ILRT, University of Bristol

Traugott Koch,
Programme Chair of ECDL 2003 (http://www.ecdl2003.org), the
Seventh European Conference on Research and Advanced Technology
for Digital Libraries, August 17-22, 2003, Trondheim, Norway