*Jetzt hab ich auch noch Reklame fuer den Laden gemacht,
o jeh :-(!*

------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded message
-------Date:          Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:05:02 +0300
From:  Plamen Gradinarov <eurasia _at__ bulinfo.net>

Dear Colleague!

Feel free to integrate the attached ULAN interface into your
Library Web site. Thus your students, fellow librarians, and
academics will gain interactive access to the ARCH rapidly
developing DB maintained by hundreds of subject librarians
and academic webmasters all over the world.

You can suggest new Science Pages (third-level
subdirectories) to enrich the extant 7,225 categories, and
learn in 5 minutes how to hyper-topically submit/index a new
resource (don't forget to mouseover the numbers in the
InfoBox).

For the next academic year our services will be free of
charge, and I assure you, the access will always remain free
for the active members of ULAN.

So I invite you to take part in the RSCI Project in the hope
that your experience will help us bring more order and
academic freedom to the Web.

I am sure you will like the idea, especially when you
discover the subtleties of our RealSci Locator and Digital
Science Classification, downloadable at
http://www.realsci.com/download.cfm

Regards,

Plamen Gradinarov
Ph.D. in German Phenomenology, MSU, 1982
D.Sc. in Sanskritology, History & Methodology of Science,
RAS, 1992 RSCI Coordinator Ref. Info: Who's who in the
World, 16th ed., 1999

Now post your query to the ARCH DB... and avoid using Del in
this letter form.
-------
Dr. Thomas Hilberer, c/o Universitaets- und Landesbibliothek Duesseldorf
Tel.: + 49 211 81-13524; FAX: + 49 211 81-13054
Universitaetsstr. 1, D-40225 Duesseldorf
*Die Duesseldorfer Virtuelle Bibliothek (DVB)*
"Alles, was im Internet wirklich wichtig ist":
http://www.uni-duesseldorf.de/ulb/virtbibl.html
***************Newsletter abonnieren!********
http://www.uni-duesseldorf.de/ulb/ulbinfo.html