CONGRATULATION'S

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  THE INTERNATIONAL LOTTO PO BOX 1011 LIVERPOOL, L70 1NL
  UNITED KINGDOM. FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL
  PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT, REF:EKS255125600304 AND BATCH NO:
  54/1017/IDL. [...]

US_DOLLARS_3       (0.9 points)  BODY: Nigerian scam key phrase ($NN,NNN,NNN.NN)
BAYES_70           (2.3 points)  BODY: Bayesian classifier says spam probability is 70 to 80%
                   [score: 0.7818]
MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR (0.7 points)  URI: Includes a link to a likely spammer email address
RCVD_IN_RFCI       (1.1 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
                   [RBL check: found 70.58.96.192.ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org., type: 127.0.0.6]
NIGERIAN_BODY      (2.7 points)  Message body has multiple indications of Nigerian spam
FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF:EKS255125600304 AND BATCH NO: 54/1017/IDL.

ATTENTION: Sir/Madam,

                   RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today,21ST OCTOBER 2003, of
winners of THE INTERNATIONAL LOTTO PROGRAMS held on 21st SEPTEMBER 2003 as
part of our last quater of the year bonanza.

You or your company, attached to ticket number 034-1416-4612-750, with serial
number 6521-11 drew the lucky numbers 31-51-22-24-39-43, and consequently won
the lottery in category C.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1.2Million in
cash credited to file REF: EKS255125600304 . This is from total prize money of
US$16,800,000.00 shared among 14 winners in this category. All participants
were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from 25,000 names from
Middle East, Asia, Africa,Canada, Europe and North America and Oceania as part
our International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

 CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with EQUITY INVESTMENT LIMITED, a security, House
insured in your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and  names, we ask
that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been
processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants of this program.

We hope with a part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year
high stakes US$1.3 billion international Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact your claims agent;

       MICHAEL MASON
       EQUITY INVESTMENT LIMITED,
       LONDON,
       TEL/FAX:+447092013604
       SATELLITE PHONE: +8821646685846.
       EMAIL: mason60 _at__ doramail.com
              mason60 _at__ primposta.com

for due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account
of your choice.

Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later than 1ST of NOVEMBER
2003. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. All
correspondences to MR.MICHAEL MASON,either by fax or email,should have this
EMAIL sent along with it and your FULL ADDRESS, YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE and
your EMAIL ADDRESS to which this email is sent,should be clearly and BOLDLY
WRITTEN IN YOUR RESPONSE with your claims agent.

 NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your
correspondences with your agent. Furthermore,should there be any change of
your address, do inform your claims
agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our
promotions program.

 Sincerely,

 SHIRLEY JENSEN.
 THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
THE INTERNATIONAL LOTTO uk.

 N.B.  Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to
disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail. Contact your claim
agent