Re: Belletristik als E-Books??

Am 31 Jan 2005, um 16:38 hat Johannsmeyer, Betty geschrieben:

> Hallo, liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen,
> elektronisch publizierte Zeitschriften findet man problemlos, gut
> aufgearbeitet und recht vollständig via Elektronische
> Zeitschriftenbibliothek. Aber wo finde ich belletristische
> elektronische Bücher? Gibt es so etwas schon und wenn ja, wo kann ich
> sie ermitteln ?
>
> Herzliche Grüße aus Berlin-Buch
> Betty Johannsmeyer
> HELIOS Zentralbibliothek
> am HELIOS Klinikum Berlin-Buch
> Karower Str. 11, Haus 214
> 13125 Berlin
> __________________________
> Tel. 030 / 9401 3301
> Fax 030 / 9401 3573 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
> "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hallo Frau Johannsmeyer,

einiges ältere (sicherlich auch incl. Inhaltverzeichnis :)
dürfte hier zu finden sein: Project Gutenberg

Since its inception in 1970, ProjectGutenberg has grown into an
international, non-profit corporation whose volunteer associates
number in the thousands. Activities are coordinated by a small
group of core volunteers. Since its incorporation in 2000, the
Project Gutenberg Literary Archive Foundation, headed by Dr. Greg
Newby, retains the services of two permanent employees: founder,
Michael Hart and part-time administrative assistant, Anne Wingate.

Within the broad range of charitable purposes permitted by section
501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, the purposes of the Project
Gutenberg Charitable Trust shall be limited to preserving literary
and other intellectual works, and making copies of or products
based on those works available free of charge or at the lowest
possible cost to the people of the United States and the rest of the
world.

Further information regarding ProjectGutenberg, its philosophy,
ongoing operation, and of course all of it's output are freely
available at http://www.gutenberg.net.

--
Und hier noch eine Ressource:

In our collection you will find many of the classic works by the
greatest authors of history, from the early Greek philosophers and
story tellers, such as Plato, Aristotle, and Homer to the great
playwrights, such as Christopher Marlowe and
WilliamShakespeare, as well as British romantic poets, like
William Wordsworth, John Keats, Lord Byron, and Percy Shelley,
plus American writers up to 1923, such as Nathaniel Hawthorn,
Herman Melville, Edgar Allen Poe, JackLondon?. Celebrate the
history and culture of the East with the Asian Classic Literature
Collection. The Biblioteca de Libros Electronicos del Mundo's
Englsh Classic Literature Collection is for users of all ages, classic
adventure/ghost stories such as Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley's
Frankenstein, Henry James' Turn of the Screw, Washington Irving's
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island,
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of
Oz and The Magic of Oz.

aus: http://www.worldebooklibrary.com/de/index.htm

--

Falls Sie was spezielles Suchen, gerne mehr...

Herzliche Gruesse
Karl Dietz
http://www.karldietz.de