[InetBib] Bielefelder Text Archiv Server/ Klaus Graf

Hallo Liste,

ich muss Jan Szczepanski recht geben, da verstehe ich Klaus Graf. Schon
Popper sagte: "Wahrheit tut manchmal weh."

beste Grüße!

Robert Armones

Bravo Klaus!
and
thank's for the French examples that I was
not aware of. Fascinating and inspiring what
the French are doing. I think this is the way
to go and not through university archives where
You are isolated from Your scientific community.
Don't never give up Your struggle against stupdity!
Respectfully Yours
Jan