Von: Magda Bouwens [mailto:Magda.Bouwens@xxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. September 2006 09:41
An: ifla-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [IFLA-L] IFLA at the Frankfurt Book Fair

IFLA staff will attend the Frankfurt Book Fair, taking place 4-8 October
2006.  We will be located at booth number M439 in hall 4.2 (near the
International Librarians Centre).

Peter Lor, IFLA Secretary General, will make a presentation at the
Innovation Forum in Hall 4.2 on Friday 6 October at 16.30.  The topic of his
address is "The International Library Market".

Information will be available on the upcoming IFLA World Library and
Information Congress in Durban 2007, membership and corporate partner
opportunities, publications and professional activities.

If you are attending the Book Fair, please plan time to attend our
Innovation Forum session, or just stop by the booth.  We look forward to
meeting many colleagues there.

IFLA HQ staff