[InetBib] Vortrag Bonn 2007-10-23

  Hallo InetBib,

  Ich halte einen Vortrag auf Deutsch, mit englischen Folien,

  "Quality Assessment of a Current Awareness System"

  am 23. Oktober 2007 um 16:00 Uhr
  GESIS - IZ Sozialwissenschaften
  Lennéstrasse 30, 53113 Bonn

  Zusammenfassung:

  "NEP: New Economics Papers" http://nep.repec.org is a current
  awareness service for the working papers described in the
  RePEc digital library. A group of volunteer editors filters
  new working paper descriptions into a set of thematic
  reports. Issues of these reports are circulated on dedicated
  mailing lists. This talk starts with the history of the
  service. It describes some of its technical infrastructure.
  We then look at performance measures within the context of NEP.
  We discuss earlier work that looked at the overall performance
  of NEP and we present a conceptual framework that relates
  the success of individual reports to editor effort.

  Eintritt frei, so lange der Platz reicht.

  Mit Gruss aus Nowosibirsk (bedeckt, 6 Grad)

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel
  phone: +7 383 330 6813                       skype: thomaskrichel