[InetBib] Open Access Conference

Dear collegue,

The 2007 EADI / IMWG Workshop was held at the Institute of Social Studies in the Hague from 26 to 28 September. This year the central theme was "The relevance of Open Access for Global Development, Development Cooperation and Research".
On our conference website we have a lot of content available from the
conference. You can download the abstracts, presentation sheets and papers from
our speakers, as well as photo's, video and audio recordings from the
presentations and panel discussion. The website can be found here:
http://www.iss.nl/conferences/eadi

For all abstracts, presentations, audio/video recordings from the presentations and
other content, I invite you to go to the Speakers
<http://www.iss.nl/conferences/eadi_imwg_conference_2007/speakers>page.

Kind regards,
Michel Wesseling