Date: 9. april 2008 13:03 -0700
From: Loida GarciaFebo <sisterama1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: NPDG <npdg-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [NPDG-L] New library directors association activity, training process, and career attitudes survey

 Dear colleagues,

 I am speaking at a panel at ALA-Anaheim about new librarians and their
views on the profession. My talk is based on an international survey I
conducted in 2006 which results were published on Feliciter:
http://loidagarciafebo.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/feliciterarticle.pdf
 Recently, I thought of adding a new element to my talk about this
population: library directors. It would be a great help if you answer the
questions below. I intend to investigate participation in library
associations, training received to become library directors, explore
whether librarians are thinking of changing careers or work scenarios, and
compile brief demographic information.
 Answers are confidential. Participants will remain anonymous. Please,
participate!
 Link to survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=GM1_2bd11gUgP1CmLwaiwzhw_3d_3d
 Thank you in advance for your participation!

 Loida

 Loida Garcia-Febo
 Assistant Coordinator, Special Services

 Queens Library
 89-11 Merrick Blvd.
 Jamaica, NY 11432
 Tel. 1-718-990-8569// Fax. 1-718-990-8626
 Email: Loida.Garcia-Febo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx