[InetBib] Stellenangebot - Product Sales Manager für Deutschland, Österreich und Schweiz - Elsevier

Elsevier is the world-leading publisher of scientific, technical and medical
information products and services. Working in partnership with the global
science and health communities, Elsevier's 7,000 employees in over 70 offices
worldwide publish more than 2,000 journals and 1,900 new books per year. Over
9 million scientists and researchers, working in a wide variety of fields,
rely on the solutions and information products provided by Elsevier. Elsevier
has a product or service for every health or science endeavour imaginable.

Due to our continuing growth, we have a new vacancy in Germany:
Product Sales Manager Databases for the D-A-CH Region

Working from your home office, and reporting to the Country Sales Manager,
the Product Sales Manager will be responsible for driving market development
in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (D-A-CH); maintaining commercial
relationships with institutional customers, namely libraries and information
departments at universities and government institutions. You will be
responsible for extending and further developing the existing relationship
network and you will handle negotiations at a high level, but within defined
limits of discretion for Database products.

You will be articulate, degree-educated and have a proven track record of +/-
3 years in a B2B consultative sales/account management role as well as strong
negotiation skills. Multi-cultural awareness and excellent
social/communication skills are required, as is verbal and written fluency in
the German and English language. A background in the natural sciences
(university degree) is preferred.

Elsevier offers you a stimulating work experience, where you can unleash your
potential and talent. We provide opportunities to hone skills learnt through
previous experiences, along with developing new knowledge and skills for your
career.

Interested? Please send your CV to the recruitment consultancy we have
commissioned to help us with these vacancies:

Intelligent Resources
Ms Elka Sloan
E-Mail:       elka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or call  +49 (0)69 59 79 11 71