[InetBib] BOBCATSSS 2012 in Amsterdam - EXTENDED DEADLINE!

Apologies for cross-posting.

Please forward to interested parties.

Dear Sir or Madam,

once more, we would like to invite you to participate in the 20th BOBCATSSS
Symposium on information management taking place in Amsterdam from January
23 to January 25, 2012.

Due to numerous requests, we have extended the deadline for the submission
of abstracts.

You are now welcome to upload your proposal on our special topic
“information in e-motion” until Saturday, October 8, 2011.

Please note that the upload function of our conference management tool will
definitely be disabled for submissions after this date.

For further information, please see our website:

http://www.bobcatsss2012.org/

We are looking forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!

Yours faithfully,

Ilka Schiele

BOBCATSSS 2012 Programme Team

and