[InetBib] deadline extensions and submission guidelines: I-SEMANTICS, Graz, 5-7 Sept. 2012

Dear all

Due to several requests with respect to other submission deadlines and
upcoming conferences and travel we decided to extend the following
submission and notification deadlines as follows:

Research & Application Papers & I-Challenge Track:
Extended Submission Deadline: April 25, 2012
Notification of Acceptance: May 21, 2012
Submission of Camera-Ready Versions: June 11, 2012

Poster / Demo / PhD Track:
Extended Submission Deadline: May 31, 2012
Notification of Acceptance: June 28, 2012
Submission of Camera-Ready Version: August 31, 2012

For reasons of simplicity the dates of all tracks have been streamlined,
so in case your paper gets rejected in the Main Conference Track, you
have the chance to resubmit it in the Poster / Demo Track.

When you submit your paper, please also take care of the following things:

Have you chosen the right track?
Have you embedded all your fonts?
Have you added the copyright statement (as given below)?

Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work
for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that
copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage
and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first
page. To copy otherwise, to republish, to post on servers or to
redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee.
I-SEMANTICS 2012, 8th Int. Conf. on Semantic Systems, Sept. 5-7, 2012,
Graz, Austria
Copyright 2012 ACM 978-1-4503-1112-0 …$10.00.

Please also take care not to miss the Early Bird Registration Deadline
which ends with July 31, 2012.

To register please go here:
http://i-semantics.tugraz.at/about/registration

Looking forward to see you at the conference!

With best regards,

Harald & Sofia & Valentina & Tassilo

| Prof (FH). Dr. Tassilo Pellegrini
| -- Head of Division Research & Development --
| Semantic Web Company (SWC)
| Mariahilferstrasse 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Vienna, Austria
| Tel +43.1.402 12 35 - 25 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| http://www.semantic-web.at | http://blog.semantic-web.at |
http://poolparty.biz

--