[InetBib] It’s time to register for emtacl12: Emerging technologies in academic libraries 2012

This is a technology-oriented conference for information professionals working
with research and higher education. The conference web site is at
<http://emtacl.com>, where you will find the final programme and practical
information.

We have several very interesting keynote speakers including Herbert van de
Sompel, Karen Coyle, Rurik Greenall, Jens Vigen, Eirik Newth, Rudolf
Mumenthaler, Brian Kelly and Paul Harvey.

More info about the keynotes is here: <http://emtacl.com/invited-speakers/>

We are looking forward to seeing you in Trondheim in October! Please register
before 10 September at <http://emtacl.com/registration/>

Best regards,

Karen Johanne Buset

International programme committee chair