[InetBib] Cultural Heritage Online Conference in Florence, Italy

Dear colleagues,

I am delighted to invite you to the 3rd edition of the international
conference on Cultural Heritage online which will be held in Florence 10-13
December 2012.
http://www.rinascimento-digitale.it/conference2012.phtml<https://remote.rinascimento-digitale.it/OWA/redir.aspx?C=rK6ts9JTUESRQRp86u3xxwyRetmfos8IcrpkyHBuC4wYOeHfVJDDQ58vzVNC6DARKAUwX2-q3FI.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.rinascimento-digitale.it%2fconference2012.phtml>

The conference is about Trusted Digital Repositories and Trusted
Professionals.

You will have the chance to meet the special guest speakers from all over
Europe, such as Seamus Ross, Sven Schlarb, Sabine Schrimpf, Natascha
Schumann, David Giaretta, Adrian Brown, Inge Angevaare, Laura E. Campbell
and many others.

There will be several satellite events and tutorials. Students will be
granted the special price of 30 eur.
A special workshop (for free) on Persistent Identifiers Interoperability
will be given the 13th. http://www.rinascimento-digitale.it/workshopPI2012

Being there you will learn about the APARSEN project, which is a project
funded by the European Commission that brings together an extremely diverse
set of practitioner organisations and researchers in order to bring
coherence, cohesion and continuity to research into barriers to the
long-term accessibility and usability of digital information and data,
exploiting our diversity by building a long-lived Virtual Centre of Digital
Preservation Excellence. http://www.aparsen.eu/

If you want to stay updated with our latest news, please check our social
media and start following us on twitter at
https://twitter.com/APARSENproject or like our fan page on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/APARSEN

I would be very happy if you could consider coming. I understand it is very
short-notice, but I thought that it might be of interest for you.

I look forward to seeing you in Florence.

Best regards,
Federica

Federica Marangio
Fondazione Rinascimento Digitale
via Bufalini 6
50122 Firenze
Tel: +39 055 5384925
marangio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<https://remote.rinascimento-digitale.it/OWA/redir.aspx?C=rK6ts9JTUESRQRp86u3xxwyRetmfos8IcrpkyHBuC4wYOeHfVJDDQ58vzVNC6DARKAUwX2-q3FI.&URL=mailto%3amarangio%40rinascimento-digitale.it>
www.rinascimento-digitale.it<https://remote.rinascimento-digitale.it/OWA/redir.aspx?C=rK6ts9JTUESRQRp86u3xxwyRetmfos8IcrpkyHBuC4wYOeHfVJDDQ58vzVNC6DARKAUwX2-q3FI.&URL=http%3a%2f%2frinascimento-digitale.it%2f>
--
http://www.inetbib.de