[InetBib] International Web Archiving Meeting, Austria 2013

Liebe Mitglieder der Mailingliste,

ich möchte Sie auf folgende Veranstaltung des Internet Archive (San Francisco)
an der Universität Innsbruck hinweisen:

We are delighted to announce that registration is open for our 2013
International Web Archiving Meeting in Innsbruck, Austria on Septmeber 20,
2013. There is no cost to attend the meeting. Additional information and a
registration form can be found at the meeting website here:
http://webarchiving2013.wordpress.com

This meeting will be hosted by the Internet Archive's Archive-It service and
The University of Innsbruck (German Department / Innsbruck Newspaper Archive)
and will provide an opportunity for professionals engaged in or curious about
web archiving to connect with one another, share best practices, and learn more
about web archiving. In addition, Archive-It partners will have the opportunity
to discuss and help plan for the Archive-it 5.0 release and the Archive-It will
provide partner support for partners who have questions about the web
application. There will also be opportunities for brief (10-20 minute)
presentations, and we encourage attendees to share their work.

We hope to see you there!

The Archiv-It Team

Renate Giacomuzzi
Innsbrucker Zeitungsarchiv/IZA