[InetBib] IATUL English Editing and Coaching Services

Dear IATUL Friends and Colleagues,

The IATUL board is pleased to announce that from October 2013, employees of
IATUL members will be able to take advantage of our interactive English Editing
and Coaching Service.

  *   What is editing?
Editing means a full edit (i.e. language repair at the grammatical, selection,
and stylistic levels).

  *   What sort of texts can be submitted and when?
Texts can include conference papers, posters, journal papers, theses,
dissertation, and should be submitted at least 48 hours in advance of the
deadline.

  *   What happens once the text is edited?
An online follow-up consultation and/or coaching session is designed to clarify
any unresolved questions and help with delivery of text where necessary.
Coaching will be conducted via phone, email, or video-conference via the IATUL
communicate! platform (or a combination of these) to deal with any questions
relating to the edited text.

  *   Who can use the Service?
In principle, any member of an IATUL library may access the editing and
coaching service for any aspect of their English language needs insofar as it
is falls within their mission as librarians.
To register for the service, please visit our website:
http://www.iatul.org/resources/iatulenglisheditingandcoachingservices.asp

We invite you to use the service whenever you need it, and encourage colleagues
who are also IATUL members’ staff to do the same. If you know of any
non-members who you think would benefit, they are of course welcome to join
IATUL and access the service. We would also welcome any feedback or suggestions
you may have for improvements.

Yours sincerely,

Reiner Kallenborn

IATUL President

_______________________________________

International Association of Scientific and
Technological University Libraries (IATUL)
www.iatul.org<http://www.iatul.org>
IATUL Office
Ms Regina Schmidbauer
c/o Technische Universität München
Universitätsbibliothek
Arcisstraße 21
80333 Munich
Telephone: +49 (0) 89-289 28490
e-mail: schmidbauer@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:schmidbauer@xxxxxxxxx>
Office hours: Monday, Tuesday and Friday - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
--
http://www.inetbib.de