Von: Superlist for LIBER members [mailto:LIBER-ALL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag
von LIBER Mailbox
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2014 09:30
An: LIBER-ALL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Vacancy for the post of Director of the Library at the European
University Institute (Florence, Italy)

Dear Colleagues,

My position as Director of the Library becomes vacant, since I have been
appointed as the Director of the Academic Services of the EUI.

Please find below the vacancy details.  I would be very grateful if you could
disseminate this notice as much as possible in your networks, and pass it on to
persons who may have an interest in this position.

http://www.eui.eu/About/JobOpportunities/AdministrativePosts.aspx

With every good wish,

Veerle Deckmyn
Director of the Library
European University Institute
Via dei Roccettini 9
50014 San Domenico di Fiesole (Florence) - Italy
Office phone:+39 055 4685 359
Mobile phone: +39 320 61 90 226
www.eui.eu<http://www.eui.eu/>

--