[InetBib] Umfrage - Linked Open Data Projects in Libraries: Outcomes and Impact

Sehr geehrte Kolleginnen und Kollegen,

gerne möchte Sie auf die folgende Umfrage aufmerksam machen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Patrick Danowski

***Apologies for cross posting***

Dear Colleagues,

We are acting as the Working Group on Linked (Open) Data of the Austrian
Library Network ( http://www.obvsg.at). Our main task is to design
strategic recommendations for the Austrian Academic and Research Libraries
on Linked Open Data.

For this purpose we are conducting an online survey on the usage and
implementation of LOD within the international library domain. We would
like to invite you to participate in our online survey entitled "Linked
Open Data Projects in Libraries: Outcomes and Impact". The survey will only
take some 15-20 minutes, so if you (or anyone you know) could spare this
time for us, we would be very grateful.

The survey will be open until 11th April 2014 and can be reached here:
http://bibliothek.univie.ac.at/limesurvey/index.php/survey/index/sid/595643/newtest/Y/lang/en

Participation in the survey is anonymous and voluntary. We will publish the
outcome of this survey as Open Data, all data will be anonymized. Please
complete the survey until 11th April 2014.

Your participation and provision of your experiences will be highly
appreciated!

Sincerely,
Patrick Danowski
on behalf of the WG on Linked Data of the Austrian Library Network
--
http://www.inetbib.de