Registration and details

Date: Tuesday 15 July, 9.30 - 13.00

Location: Wikimedia Deutschland, Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24

More information, as well as the full programme, is available through the OpenGLAM site

Attendance is free but places are limited: please register through http://bit.ly/openglamOK

If you want to read more about OpenGLAM and open cultural data (in German), check out http://okfn.de/openglam
--
http://www.inetbib.de