[InetBib] ISI 2015 - 14th International Symposium of Information Science, 2nd Call for Papers

Dear Colleagues,

With this email we would like to invite you to contribute to the 14th International Symposium of Information Science (ISI 2015).

ISI 2015 is a biannual gathering of scholars, researchers and students from information science from Europe and beyond who share a common interest in critical information issues in contemporary society. The conference series originated in the German-language information science community but has become more and more international in recent years. This time, ISI 2015 will take place in Zadar, Croatia, from May 19 - 21, 2015 and will be co-organized by the Department of Information Sciences at the University of Zadar and the German Academic Association for Information Science (Hochschulverband Informationswissenschaft e. V.), in association with the Association of Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T).

Please find more detailed information about the conference at www.isi2015.eu

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward your contributions.

With kind regards,
Franjo Pehar & Christian Schloegl

assoc. Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Christian Schloegl
University of Graz,
Institute of Information Science and Information Systems
Universitaetsstrasse 15/F3, A-8010  Graz, Austria
Tel.: +43(0)316/380-3566 bzw. 3560, Fax: -9575
E-Mail: christian.schloegl@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://informationswissenschaft-wirtschaftsinformatik.uni-graz.at/de/institut/mitarbeiterinnen/schloegl-christian/

--
http://www.inetbib.de