[InetBib] OR2015 NEWS: Preliminary Program Info Now Available–Register/Reserve Your Hotel Room

April 17, 2015

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that information on accepted paper, panel, and 24x7
sessions at Open Repositories 2015 is now available on the OR2015 conference
website: http://www.or2015.net/

Open Repositories 2015, taking place in Indianapolis on June 8-11, received an
unprecedented number of proposals this year, with 240 proposals submitted
across the conference and interest group tracks. This has also been the most
selective Open Repositories, and only 38% of conference paper and panels were
accepted in the main track. We have accepted 6 panels, 21 24x7’s (including
Rants and Raves), 37 papers and 60 posters which will all give an exciting
snapshot of work in the open repositories community.

The Program Committee would like to take this opportunity to again thank all of
our reviewers who took time to review workshops, papers, panels, 24x7’s and
posters. Please stay tuned for more information on the schedule and interest
group presentations, which we will post later in April.

Reminder: Register<http://www.or2015.net/registration/> and reserve your hotel
room<http://www.or2015.net/conference-hotel-and-travel/>

Online registration for OR2015 is currently open, and participants can save $50
by registering by May 8. Special negotiated room rates at the conference hotel
are available until May 16. For more information, please visit the conference
website: http://www.or2015.net/

We look forward to seeing you at OR2015!

Holly Mercer, William Nixon, and Imma Subirats
OR2015 Program Co-Chairs

Jon Dunn, Beth Namachchivaya, Julie Speer, and Sarah Shreeves
OR2015 Conference Organizing Committee

FIZ Karlsruhe - Leibniz-Institut für Informationsinfrastruktur GmbH.
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB
101892.
Geschäftsführerin: Sabine Brünger-Weilandt.
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Thomas Greiner.
--
http://www.inetbib.de