Subject: Re: [InetBib] When Amazon Dies
Date: Mo 12 Okt 2015 18:22:38 CEST
From: Eberhard R. Hilf<hilf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Peter Delin&lt;peter.delin@xxxxxx&gt;

good field for speculations, no one can prove now.
Mine: the companies may die, but the data will stay, served by others or
even National libraries. analogus to the big Banks, too big to fail.
see ArXiv, long out of service at Los Alamos, but still there with
everything, served by a Univ. Library.
More likely for me is disruption of services to the public by military
conflicts, see the last century.

---- ursprüngliche Nachricht Ende ----

---- ursprüngliche Nachricht Ende ----