[InetBib] Stellenauschreibung: Implementation & Training Consultant - Ex Libris (Deutschland) GmbH

Ex Libris Group is a leading provider of library SaaS solutions, offering a
comprehensive product suite for the discovery, management, and distribution of
all library materials - print, electronic, and digital. Dedicated to developing
the market's most inventive and creative solutions, Ex Libris leads the way in
defining and designing efficient, user-friendly products that serve the needs
of academic, research, and national libraries today, enabling them to
transition into the future. The company solutions are being used by over 5,600
establishments worldwide. The company provides services in over 20 languages,
in 81 countries, in 6 different continents.

The Global Professional Service units numbering ~ 100 employees offer delivery
and implementation services of the various company's solutions to clients
around the world. In order to strengthen our German speaking team Professional
Services Europe is seeking an

Implementation & Training Consultant - Alma

to start at the earliest possible date, located in our European Headquarters in
Hamburg, Germany.

The position

You will be a member of our European project implementation team and work on
implementation of Ex Libris products for customers in Europe, with a special
focus on the German-speaking countries. In this role you will provide services
to our customers such as consulting, system configuration, training, workshops
and implementation assistance. The role requires frequent online communication
with the library project team and may include some on-site visits. The position
includes close cooperation and work with Professional Services Teams in other
regions as well as with Development and Product Management teams.

The work in the Professional Services gives you the opportunity to gain
international experience.

Competencies and important skills

We are looking for a motivated, flexible, service-oriented and open minded
colleague with

-              Ability to understand the requirements of academic libraries

-              Excellent analytical skills and enthusiasm for technical work
and solution finding

-              Familiarity with library industry standards as well as with
library workflows for different media types (e-resources, print, digital)

-              Awareness of important stakeholders and workflows in the
regional library market

-              Talent in carrying out onsite or web based  training sessions
and presentations

-              Attitude of an energetic, dynamic team player

-              Ability to learn and work self-reliantly with only little
supervision

-              Highly developed communication skills

-              Strong multitasking capabilities

-              Proactive, well-organized and independent approach to work

-              Readiness to travel

Relevant education / professional experience:

*             Academic degree in Information / Library Science or equivalent
work experience

*             At least one year of operational experience in a library or any
information services environment

Required languages

-              German and English at a very high level, both written and spoken

-              Additional European languages will be considered as an advantage

Our offer

-              An interesting and exciting position in the IT industry for the
Higher Education market

-              Wide ranging responsibilities and challenging tasks

-              Committed colleagues in an enthusiastic team

-              An international working environment

-              A full-time employment with unlimited duration

Ex Libris is always on the lookout for talented individuals who are interested
in taking on challenging roles in a successful, international environment.
Suitable candidates with relevant education, experience and technical skills
are invited to join our team of over 600 professionals in the field of
programming, information sciences, support, implementation, sales, marketing,
finance and administration.

Ex Libris offers you the opportunity to become part of a dynamic company that
constantly has the employee's professional advancement in mind and be exposed
to the fascinating information industry of the world. Interested? We are happy
to receive your CV, application documents and your salary expectations as well
as your date of availability quoting the position title to:

Ex Libris (Deutschland) GmbH

Human Resources

Gasstr. 18, Haus 2

22761 Hamburg

Telefon: 040 / 89809-0

E-Mail: hr.europe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Martin Büscher
Director of Support
Ex Libris (Deutschland) GmbH
Tel: +49-221-5799446
Mobile: +49-172-4415175
[cid:4c499378156b48e6b5c98521fcfc980b]
www.exlibrisgroup.com<http://www.exlibrisgroup.com/>

[cid:10713f01b9444f089fda25463912162d]<https://twitter.com/ExLibrisEurope>
Follow @ExLibrisEurope for the latest library news in English French German &
Italian<https://twitter.com/ExLibrisEurope>

Firmensitz: Hamburg, Handelsregister: Hamburg HRB 63 644, Geschäftsleitung:
Ofer Mosseri, Oded Scharfstein, Guy Yasur