[InetBib] OR2017 Final registration reminder!

OR2017 Final registration reminder!

Don’t forget to register for the Open Repositories Conference taking place in
Brisbane June 26th to 30th. Registration will close on June 21st.

The full program is available online: https://or2017.net/program/. In
particular, notice our excellent keynotes Sir Timothy Gowers and Dr Xiaolin
Zhang: https://or2017.net/speakers/.

Find details about registration and visa applications here:
https://or2017.net/attending/.

We look forward to seeing you in Brisbane at this year’s Open Repositories
conference!

Host Organising Committee
Linda O’Brien, Griffith University
Maureen Sullivan, Griffith University
Lousie Howard, Griffith University
Bob Gerrity, The University of Queensland
Heather Todd, The University of Queensland
Lori Bowe, Griffith University
Susanne Osborne, Griffith University

Contact: or2017@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:or2017@xxxxxxxxxx>

OR 2017 Program Committee Co-Chairs
Linda O’Brien, Griffith University
Andrea Schweer, University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand
Elin Stangeland, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway

FIZ Karlsruhe - Leibniz-Institut für Informationsinfrastruktur GmbH.
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB
101892.
Geschäftsführerin: Sabine Brünger-Weilandt.
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Stefan Luther.