[InetBib] Program for the IFLA Satellite Conference in Dresden is available

The program for the IFLA Satellite Conference of the News media Section in
Dresden is now available and the registration has started.
The early bird fee is valid until 30 June 2017.
Under the topic "Relying on News Media. Long-Term Preservation and Perspectives
for our Collective Memory " speakers from eight countries will present best
practice experiences and new developments for data protection, audiovisual
media and newspapers at the SLUB Dresden.

We are looking forward to the exchange with interested colleagues from
libraries, archives, universities and memory organizations.

For more information and registration please visit our bilingual conference
website: www.slubdd.de/iflanewsmedia.

On behalf

Nicole Morgenstern

Fachangestellte für Medien- und Informationsdienste

Sächsische Landesbibliothek -
Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Dresden (SLUB)
Abteilung Bestandsentwicklung und Metadaten, Geschäftsstelle
01054 Dresden
Besucheradresse: Zellescher Weg 18, 01069 Dresden
Tel.: +49 351 4677 265| Fax: +49 351 4677 712
E-Mail: geschaeftsstelle3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.slub-dresden.de/