[InetBib] Dresden – IFLA Satellite Conference -16-18 August 2017

This year's Satellite Conference of the IFLA News Media Section
(https://www.ifla.org/news-media) will take place from 16 to 18 August 2017 in
Dresden. We are looking forward to welcome you to this event in the capital of
Saxony, Dresden.

Venue:
Saxon State and University Library Dresden (SLUB) Zellescher Weg 18
01069 Dresden

You will find the program at
http://www.slub-dresden.de/ueber-uns/kooperationen/ifla-2017-news-media-satellite-conference/programm/

We warmly welcome you to the evening events on 15 and 16 August 2017 and the
excursion on 18 August 2017 to Moritzburg and Meissen  and look forward to your
visit.
We are expecting high-level, intensive professional exchange and international
networking.

Please register for all events online. At the same time, you can book your
hotel accommodation.

Further information can be found on the homepage
http://www.slubdd.de/iflanewsmedia.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all exhibitors and sponsors who
will contribute significantly to the success of the conference with their
support.
See you in Dresden,

Manuela Queitsch

Contact details: