[InetBib] Interlend 2018 conference - Save the date!

**Apologies for cross postings**

Interlend 2018 conference - Save the date!

Interlend 2018 "Shaping the future together" will be held at the Hyatt Regency
Hotel in Birmingham, United Kingdom, on the 25 - 26 June 2018.

The Forum for Interlending organise events and the national conference
Interlend for all members of the interlending community - so whether you work
in public libraries, health, government, special, higher or further education,
in the UK or abroad, we invite you to come along and share the experience with
your colleagues.

Further information and the call for speakers will be listed shortly on our
website:

www.forumforinterlending.org.uk<http://www.forumforinterlending.org.uk/>

Best wishes

Matthias