[InetBib] 4 yr fully-funded PhD position in Information Studies, Lund University, Sweden

4 year fully-funded PhD position in Information Studies at Lund University,
Sweden.

We are seeking applications for the position of one doctoral student in
Information Studies at the Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences, Lund
University, Sweden to start 1st September 2018.

The PhD program is located at the Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences at
the Faculty of Humanities. The research environment is dynamic and growing with
well-established national and international contacts.

A Swedish PhD education lasts four years full-time. It is fully funded
including wages, social security and entitlement to benefits.

Link to position opening
https://lu.mynetworkglobal.com/en/what:job/jobID:190100/

Link to further information for applicants:
http://www.kultur.lu.se/en/research/forskarutbildning/information-about-vacant-phd-positions-2018/information-studies-information-for-applicants-to-phd-position/

If you are interested, please contact me for more information:
olof.sundin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Olof Sundin
Professor in Information Studies
Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences
Lund University, Sweden
Tel: +46 46 2220966
email:olof.sundin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Home page: http://www.kultur.lu.se/en/the-department/staff/OlofSundin/

Prof. Dr. Dirk Lewandowski
T +49 40 428 75 36 21
Skype: dirk.lewandowski
Twitter: @Dirk_Lew

HAMBURG UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
Faculty Design, Media and Information
Department of Information
Finkenau 35  / 22081 Hamburg  / Germany

http://www.searchstudies.org/dirk

SUCHMASCHINEN VERSTEHEN
http://www.amazon.de/Suchmaschinen-verstehen-Xpert-press-Dirk-Lewandowski/dp/366244013X

Editor, Aslib Journal of Information Management
http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/journals.htm?id=AJIM

Termin vereinbaren?
https://dirklewandowski.youcanbook.me