[InetBib] OPERAS Conference 31/05-01/06/2018

Dear colleagues,

OPERAS will hold its first conference on the topic of “Open Scholarly
Communication in Europe. Addressing the Coordination Problem” from 31 May – 1
June 2018 in Athens. The conference is organized by the National Documentation
Centre (EKT/NHRF). The conference is addressing all stakeholders involved in
open scholarly communication activities: researchers, librarians, publishers,
digital infrastructure managers, editors, research policy makers, and funders.

The programme is now available at our website
www.operas-eu.org/conference-2018-05

We hope that you will be able to come to Athens and participate in the
conference! Please register here: bit.ly/2opwu9b

Kind regards,
Elisabeth Heinemann
--
Elisabeth Heinemann, M.A.
Digital Humanities Officer/Referentin für Digital Humanities