[InetBib] Webinar-Serie zu Informationskompetenz

Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen,

ich möchte Sie auf eine Webinar-Serie zu verschiedenen Themen im Bereich
Informationskompetenz hinweisen:

Information Literacy in an International Context
The IATUL Special Interest Group for Information Literacy (SIG IL) invites you
to its webinar series.

  1.  Academic Identity Management (17. May)
  2.  How can I teach information literacy classes? I'm a librarian, not a
teacher (1. June)
  3.  "Lost in Antarctica" - a game-based approach on teaching information
literacy (26. July)
  4.  Library as partner in Curriculum Design at La Trobe University (2.
October)
  5.  Case study of an information literacy integration journey at the Cape
Peninsula University of Technology (18. October)
  6.  User centred online learning design experiences at University of Auckland
- usability testing and design thinking (16. November)

The webinar series is open to everyone who is interested in information
literacy in an academic environment. More details and registration here:
https://bit.ly/2EY7rAr

The IATUL Special Interest Group for Information Literacy
(https://www.iatul.org/services/special-interest-groups/sig-il) promotes
collaboration and sharing of best practices among IATUL members in the area of
information literacy. In accordance with IATUL's organizational profile the
focus of the special interest group is on information literacy methods, theory
and practices specific to higher education.

Viele Grüße
Tina Hohmann

Tina Hohmann, Dipl.-Ing. MLIS
Team Bibliometrie