[InetBib] Swiss Cultural Data Hackathon : October 26-28 in Zurich

Dear all,

Do you like being creative? Would like to spend an exciting week-end at the Swiss National Museum working with people from various backgrounds, turning cultural heritage data into interesting apps, visualizations or engaging artefacts? – In this case you should sign up for the 4^th edition of the Swiss Open Cultural Data Hackathon, the Swiss equivalent of Coding Da Vinci.

*Date:*26 to 28 October 2018

*Information/Registration:*http://make.opendata.ch/wiki/event:2018-10

Some new datasets have already been published, more will be added over the coming weeks: http://make.opendata.ch/wiki/data:glam_ch

But of course you are also free to work on some of the datasets that have been released in previous years. There are still some hidden treasures waiting for creative minds.

*If you haven’t signed up yet, please do so now! *–**This will allow us to order the right quantities of food and accommodation!

The registration is open until October 15th.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Zurich!

With our best regards in the name of the organizing team,

Lionel Walter
For the association http://openglam.ch/

--
*Lionel Walter*
University of Basel | University Library | swissbib

**