[InetBib] Call for Contributions open for iPRES2019

Dear all,
We are pleased to announce that the Call for Contributions for iPRES2019 is now
open. iPRES is the premier international conference on the preservation and
long term management of digital materials. The 16th International Conference on
Digital Preservation will be held on September 16-20, 2019 in Amsterdam, The
Netherlands.

We invite original contributions that describe practice- and theory-informed
approaches to scientific models, daily practice, collaborative efforts,
creative solutions, and the progress your
organization has made in digital preservation.

Call for Contributions
We welcome full papers and short papers as well as proposals for workshops,
tutorials, posters, panel discussions and for a hackathon. Submissions should
relate to the overall conference theme, Eye on the Horizon, describing the
cutting edge of our domain and crossing into other domains.
We encourage submissions which describe collaborations across and beyond
cultural heritage domains, and we welcome proposals that describe research and
practice in agencies of all sizes and in all sectors. You can find details
about the submission process and the topics of interest now online at
www.ipres2019.org/call-for-contributions. Please remember this Call will close
on 18 March, 2019.

Don't want to miss out on any information?
All information regarding the conference is on our website: www.ipres2019.org.
Please pre-register for the iPRES Newsletter via communications@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and get updates on all the important dates. You can also follow us via
@iPRES2019 on both Twitter and Instagram. If you have any questions, please
contact us at info@ipres2019.orgor contact one of the Programme Committee
Chairs directly.

We look forward to hosting you in The Netherlands, with an inspirational tailor
made iPRES2019 programme and historical Amsterdam on the horizon.

Marcel Ras, General Chair of iPRES2019, and the Programme Committee Chairs:
Andrea Goethals, Annet Dekker, Natalie Harrower, William Kilbride, Jessica
Meyerson, Angela Puggioni, Klaus Rechert, Barbara Sierman, Barbara Signori,
Katherine Thornton, Pamela Vízner, Jesse de Vos, Tim Walsh and Zhenxin Wu

--
Stefan Strathmann

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Göttingen State and University Library
D-37070 Göttingen

Platz der Göttinger Sieben 1 (Central Library, Room 2.23)
+49 551 39-7806 (Tel.)

strathmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/