[InetBib] Internship opportunity for Library, Information Science, Information Management and KM students at the UNFCCC. Deadline to apply is 3 March 2019

Please allow me to introduce myself; my name is Rita M. Benitez.

I am an Associate Knowledge Management Officer at the United Nations Framework
on Climate Change (UNFCCC), where I lead taxonomy services and support other
information governance elements in the organization.

We have an unpaid internship opportunity in the area of knowledge management
within my team for support on taxonomy, metadata, and information-finding
initiatives in our organization. Complete details on the vacancy announcement
are provided
here<https://unfccc.int/secretariat/employment/UserManagement/FileStorage/VBXONJ8I6TK4H70UFERDZ93SCW2PL1>;
 the application deadline is the 3rd March 2019. Please forward this message to
any full-time students you think may be interested, and are studying the
subject areas included in the internship vacancy announcement.

I thank you in advance for your time and attention.

Best regards,

Rita Benitez

Associate Knowledge Management Officer
Knowledge Management
. . . .

 [cid:image001.png@01D4B273.0E074E50]
. . . .
United Nations Climate Change Secretariat
Martin-Luther-King Strasse 8
53175 Bonn, Germany

rbenitez@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rbenitez@xxxxxxxxxx>
www.unfccc.int<http://www.unfccc.int>