in their scientific software projects.

* Date: April 11th to 12th, 2019

* Location: TIB, Welfengarten 1 B, 30167 Hannover, Germany.

* All details, programme and registration:
https://events.tib.eu/fair-data-software/

We will again combine the hands-on, highly practical teaching approach
of the Carpentries [3] with best practices of using R and Git to manage
scientific projects. Please note that this will not be an introduction
to programming. Some basic experience with R and Git is required and can
be gained for example by working through a Carpentries lesson (see above
link > Requirements).

If you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to e-mail
us: carpentries@xxxxxx

If you know a colleague or student who may not read these mailing lists,
but is interested in R and Git, please forward our e-mail to them.

Thank you, kind regards, and best wishes to you all,

Katrin Leinweber
Angelina Kraft

[1]: https://events.tib.eu/fair-data-software/2018/
[2]: https://www.force11.org/fairprinciples
[3]: https://carpentries.org

Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
Research and Development division
Research Data and Scientific Software team