[InetBib] Reminder: Call for Contributions closes 18 March for the International Conference on Digital Preservation (iPRES 2019) in Amsterdam

*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

One week to go before the Call for Contributions for iPRES 2019 closes! Before
midnight Pacific Standard Time (PST) Monday 18 March 2019. we welcome full
papers (no abstracts) as well as proposals for workshops, tutorials, posters,
panel discussions and for a hackathon.

Your Contribution
Contributions will address the overall conference theme - Eye on the Horizon -
and have to cover exploration and activities related to a number of themes and
topics. We seek original contributions that show the progress in digital
preservation, describing practice and theory. We especially encourage
contributions describing the edges of digital preservation and collaborations
with producers and people outside of the cultural heritage sector.

More Information
For more information about submissions, visit
https://ipres2019.org/call-for-contributions.

Please contact us at submissions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you have any questions in
regard to submissions.

Kind regards,
the iPRES 2019 Program Committee

--
Stefan Strathmann
Abt. Digitale Bibliothek

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Niedersächsische Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Göttingen
D-37070 Göttingen

Platz der Göttinger Sieben 1 (Zentralbibliothek, Raum 2.23)
+49 551 39-7806 (Tel.)

strathmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de