[InetBib] OR2019 Registration Now Open and Jeff Gothelf Confirmed as Keynote

Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen,

Open Repositories 2019 registration is open!

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 14th
International Conference on Open Repositories, OR2019: All the User Needs, June
10-13th, 2019 in Hamburg, Germany.

http://or2019.net/registration/

Early Bird fee is €300 (until April 21, 2019)

Please sign up for workshops after registering, http://or2019.net/workshops

We are also proud to announce our keynote speakers for OR 2019!

Opening Keynote - Jeff Gothelf
Jeff Gothelf  is a designer, agile practitioner and a sought-after
international speaker. Jeff is one of the leading voices in the UX community
and an expert on Lean UX, which combines UX with agile principles.  Jeff is the
author of the O’Reilly book, ”Lean UX: Applying lean principles to improve user
experience”.

Closing Keynote - Heather Piwowar
Heather Piwowar is a cofounder of Impactstory, the nonprofit company behind the
Unpaywall database for Open Access discovery.  A longtime advocate for Open
Science, Dr. Piwowar is also a leading researcher in research data availability
and reuse, including a seminal paper measuring the citation benefit of publicly
available research data.

Conference website: http://or2019.net/
Hashtag: #OpenRepo2019

We are looking forward to seeing you all in Hamburg,

Jyrki Ilva, Jessica Lindholm and Torsten Reimer
Chairs of the Program Committee OR19

Iris Vogel, Juliane Jacob, Hagen Peukert and Kai Wörner
Local Hosts OR19 Universität Hamburg

________________________________
cid:image001.gif@01CCBC0E.3570F120]

Dr Torsten Reimer
Head of Research Services

THE BRITISH LIBRARY
St Pancras

96 Euston Road
London
NW1 2DB
United Kingdom
www.bl.uk<http://www.bl.uk/>

T +44 (0)20 7412 7670
Twitter : @torstenreimer<https://twitter.com/torstenreimer>
ORCID : 0000-0001-8357-9422<http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8357-9422>
Torsten.Reimer@xxxxx<mailto:Torsten.Reimer@xxxxx>

________________________________

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk<http://www.bl.uk/>
The British Library’s latest Annual Report and Accounts :
www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html<http://www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html>
Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book.
www.bl.uk/adoptabook<http://www.bl.uk/adoptabook>
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the
postmaster@xxxxx<mailto:postmaster@xxxxx> : The contents of this e-mail must
not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.
The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author
and do not necessarily reflect those of the British Library. The British
Library does not take any responsibility for the views of the author.
Think before you print