[InetBib] Registration and Call for Proposals for VIVO 2019 are open!

*** Cross posted to multiple lists ***

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0013S6YlgOM7Xey7SZ-dHS_V2lddkAFjaFlF-do9VlG
MTs_Kyup_MjfMK14WzBhaXch10OISKzdqxFWH7gzB8e7ifPK7lcCUrkSmjdVpxdfxGih5VpF
HoZ_mRrdcL1oCiWTAGVTy1Ql9uC_g6BAWfhxRw==&c=Qnjky3OkT3mjx88wkO6diieUdrBRc
5hbM7b680MThXQsEGXK6dVV4Q==&ch=ZpFhSvNqJrEy9sU1D-6mMUKr-F4Int6z3ooDhaO6b
efTwgcGaKqufg==>

Have you registered for VIVO Conference 2019 yet? This year's conference
is hosted by The School of Medicine at University of Montenegro,
Clinical Center of Montenegro, and Institute of Public Health of
Montenegro. The conference will be held on September 4-6, 2019 in
Podgorica, Montenegro. We hope you can join us in Podgorica, Montenegro!

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0013S6YlgOM7Xey7SZ-dHS_V2lddkAFjaFlF-do9VlG
MTs_Kyup_MjfMIFrmIOwJlPxiIaIr88_t5Z_mSSe9WlyKAF_Pz0VYV5VamdShf1f1B0ZO-Oi
92wH-7Q6HFA5ez6ysYCYlD93rXUyTyvKuVp0g774v_MdJNVzVGHcutvnC4Qa6cOYP4kQjhcN
LYeX4QEfJtdFugypeOeJ6osHnF0TDA==&c=Qnjky3OkT3mjx88wkO6diieUdrBRc5hbM7b68
0MThXQsEGXK6dVV4Q==&ch=ZpFhSvNqJrEy9sU1D-6mMUKr-F4Int6z3ooDhaO6befTwgcGa
Kqufg==>  for the conference today with our early bird rate, valid until
May 27, 2019!

$200.00 Early Bird Academic / Non-Profit / Govt

$250.00 Early Bird Industry / For-Profit

$99.00 Students

Book your room at the conference venue hotel, Hilton
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0013S6YlgOM7Xey7SZ-dHS_V2lddkAFjaFlF-do9VlG
MTs_Kyup_MjfMIFrmIOwJlPx5pHmem7fj33rMpuz2vG4c8lI9XVQDHThaNjjEPfruPFGGHQn
q2FYACgHwuZJpxh6avg5NlVAjVIDxeOTsMuZxiTpVAA5riNRGwqEW8xsUwgvHTqJcJSnQn9g
e7iJuxKXlrm4R2faIiN5Rt496oE3iFACwZARkOpJlYHnmUUVgP_B2ciTZbItrMoAFXxNlBvM
cDi3b0lSgoAG3YjQ6nFUGsKOiHarvO8PjVgc6-FMeLm9bM3HrsocSl0TW1CjyuqQxvSKOL8y
ex1IYLWNipm4FzSLdDav6czzrzL16k6GyykSf3fFGfcjGtqb0ipuLc4oDudkUC4uTnk9s-Xz
aDoPE5VVCcz8_Q-au5xhFxeY6jNVqJf8E3QRTMjbF0labPaKP3D8BRtGOkgaN1hyYHolwj4a
1AcyjH5nc7P8VryuBPt8p__ZRwQrid8KMiff3_YilKqxMuxi65c=&c=Qnjky3OkT3mjx88wk
O6diieUdrBRc5hbM7b680MThXQsEGXK6dVV4Q==&ch=ZpFhSvNqJrEy9sU1D-6mMUKr-F4In
t6z3ooDhaO6befTwgcGaKqufg==> , or book your room using online sources
like booking.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0013S6YlgOM7Xey7SZ-dHS_V2lddkAFjaFlF-do9VlG
MTs_Kyup_MjfMIFrmIOwJlPxD4ai20RRdPikUCMp9mVB0iGeAFM9lGnZ_5WWXn17py16XwEG
JpOgMF7lNm-M1ZkyclZtmpUllyWMcqqxQDXiZg==&c=Qnjky3OkT3mjx88wkO6diieUdrBRc
5hbM7b680MThXQsEGXK6dVV4Q==&ch=ZpFhSvNqJrEy9sU1D-6mMUKr-F4Int6z3ooDhaO6b
efTwgcGaKqufg==>  and similar websites
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0013S6YlgOM7Xey7SZ-dHS_V2lddkAFjaFlF-do9VlG
MTs_Kyup_MjfMIFrmIOwJlPx2fGIR63DaGEGMuVJ2FKXgCIfBWY7L670pnGD3gZP7TMyhVz0
Be9xurufxplzUBCK8-UbaAqYHFyYQvHq7SUWaXm9U2O21S6ceIUTCIjR_FY=&c=Qnjky3OkT
3mjx88wkO6diieUdrBRc5hbM7b680MThXQsEGXK6dVV4Q==&ch=ZpFhSvNqJrEy9sU1D-6mM
UKr-F4Int6z3ooDhaO6befTwgcGaKqufg==>  that offer affordable luxury
residential apartment accommodation located a short distance (3-5
blocks) from the conference hotel.

Present your work and ideas at VIVO 2019

Haven't submitted a proposal for VIVO Conference 2019? We encourage you
to consider. If you work on making scholarly data open, found, and
consumed, have fresh ideas or new work you want to share with us, we'd
love to hear from you! The VIVO conference covers a broad range of
topics surrounding research information systems. With VIVO 2019, we are
widening the scope of talks to target a broader audience of people
working in this space.

Share your talk proposal before 14 April 2019 through OpenReview
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0013S6YlgOM7Xey7SZ-dHS_V2lddkAFjaFlF-do9VlG
MTs_Kyup_MjfMIFrmIOwJlPxWvsGltsh1bLuFWuWpJ5Snie-txuUU3bUwJc5w8PwffryFHek
x-GKGVUHNaNMDScJhJYJ03RCPiWcBZwL0znJMZ3mqL05tIqOXSrnHpPzRKc=&c=Qnjky3OkT
3mjx88wkO6diieUdrBRc5hbM7b680MThXQsEGXK6dVV4Q==&ch=ZpFhSvNqJrEy9sU1D-6mM
UKr-F4Int6z3ooDhaO6befTwgcGaKqufg==> .

This year, we will be following an open review process, in which
proposals are public. In addition to regular reviews, any member from
the public can comment and engage in conversations with the authors and
others. We encourage you to comment on each other's proposals, in order
to come to new insights and collaborations.

Violeta Ilik and Ruben Verborgh, on behalf of the VIVO 2019 Conference
Planning Task Force

This message is being sent from DuraSpace: proud home of the Fedora,
DSpace, VIVO and CASRAI projects. If you are receiving this message from
DuraSpace, it is our understanding that you have at one point expressed
interest in it, and provided us with your contact details. If this is
not the case and you would like to stop receiving our messages simply
follow the 'unsubscribe' link found at the bottom.

We are confident that we are only sending messages to people that want
to receive them and will continue to guard your privacy as we bring you
the latest updates on the DuraSpace communities.

DuraSpace | 9450 SW Gemini Drive #79059, Beaverton, OR 97008

About our service provider
<http://www.constantcontact.com/legal/service-provider?cc=about-service-
provider>

--

Christian Hauschke

Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)

German National Library of Science and Technology

Open Science Lab

Welfengarten 1 B // 30167 Hannover, Germany

T +49 511 762-14642

christian.hauschke@xxxxxx <mailto:christian.hauschke@xxxxxx>

www.tib.eu <http://www.tib.eu/>