[InetBib] LDK Conference || 20.-22.5.19 || Leipzig University

Apologies for cross-posting

====
2nd Language, Data and Knowledge (LDK) conference
May 20-22, 2019
Leipzig, Germany

====

Call for Participation

With the advent of digital technologies, language data becomes more and more valuable. In that context, we would like to draw your attention to the 2nd Language, Data and Knowledge (LDK) conference which will be held in Leipzig from May 20th till 22nd, 2019.

This new biennial conference series aims at bringing together researchers from across disciplines concerned with language data in data science and knowledge-based applications.

We invite practitioners, professionals, researchers and anyone with an interest in language data to be part of this event in Leipzig and catch up with the latest research outcomes in the areas of acquisition, provenance, representation, maintenance, usability, quality as well as legal, organizational and infrastructure aspects of language data.

# Keynote Speakers

We already have the following keynote speakers confirmed

- Keynote #1: Christian Bizer, Mannheim University

- Keynote #2: Christiane Fellbaum, Princeton University

- Keynote #3: Eduard Werner, Leipzig University

# Associated Events

The following events are co-located with LDK 2019:

3rd Summer Datathon on Linguistic Linked Open Data (SD-LLOD-19) from May 12th to 17th, 2019 at the Leibniz Center for Informatics in Wadern, Germany Please find more information about the Datathon here: https://datathon2019.linguistic-lod.org/

Workshops on the 20th May 2019

- Translation Inference across Dictionaries (TIAD)

- 3rd Workshop on Humanities in the Semantic web (WHiSe III)

- 2nd OntoLex Face to Face Meeting
Please find more information about the workshops here: http://2019.ldk-conf.org/co-located-events/

DBpedia Community Meeting on the 23rd May 2019

- 13th DBpedia Community Meeting https://wiki.dbpedia.org/meetings/Leipzig2019

Further information on the LDK program can be found here: http://2019.ldk-conf.org/events-programme/ To register and be part of the LDK conference and its associated events, please go to http://2019.ldk-conf.org/registration/.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Leipzig.

Kind regards

Your LDK-Team