[InetBib] A survey about conference attendance impact

Dear library and information workers, dear colleagues

We hope you will participate in a survey exploring the impact of conference
attendance at face-to-face and virtual events. The project is being carried out
by Associate Professor Gaby Haddow and Dr Petra Dumbell at Curtin University in
Australia.

A short questionnaire (approximately 15 minutes) asks participants to rate
impacts of conference attendance in face-to-face and virtual environments. It
also includes some demographic questions. We are aiming to attract responses
from information professionals working in all types of libraries across the
world and your participation would be greatly appreciated. Please find the
survey link here:

Anonymous survey link:
https://curtin.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1NyGQkD2rwdcQgC

If you have any questions about the research you can contact Gaby Haddow
(G.Haddow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:G.Haddow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>) or Petra Dumbell
(P.Dumbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:P.Dumbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>). Curtin University
Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC) has approved this study (HREC2021-0356).
Should you wish to discuss the study with someone not directly involved, in
particular, any matters concerning the conduct of the study or your rights as a
participant, or you wish to make a confidential complaint, you may contact the
Ethics Officer on +618 9266 9223 or the Manager, Research Integrity on +618
9266 7093 or email hrec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:hrec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Thank you very much in advance!

Dr Petra Dumbell
BA & GradDipEd (KF University Austria), GradDipLibInfoStud & PhD (Curtin) |
Associate Fellow HEA, AALIA
Academic Skills Advisor & Centre for Aboriginal Studies liaison | Curtin
University Library

p.dumbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:p.dumbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, +61 8 9266 4279

I acknowledge the Wadjuk Nyungar people on whose traditional lands I work and
live, and and pay my respects to Elders past and present.