[InetBib] Call for papers IFLA WLIC 2023 Satellite meeting - LPD

Let’s work together! Let’s library for all!

From 21 to 25 August 2023, the IFLA 'World Library and Information Congress'
(WLIC) will take place in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. 'Let's work together!
Let's library!', is the overall theme, a rewarding one that leaves much room
for interesting and inspiring interpretations. IFLA consists of several
divisions, sections and interest groups. These groups regularly organise pre-
and post-conferences surrounding the WLIC. The 'Libraries Serving Persons with
Print Disabilities' (LPD) Standing Committee will host a pre-conference. This
year's Satellite Conference will take place on 18 and 19 August at

Korenbeurs in Schiedam, near Rotterdam.

The LPD standing committee, KB, Dedicon, Bibliotheekservice Passend Lezen and
Luisterpuntbibliotheek are working on the programme. The meeting language is
English.

We use the overall WLIC theme and focus on inclusivity:: Let’s work together!
Let’s library for all!

The focal point is the integration of library services for persons with print
disabilities in the public library. To build an interesting programme, we are
launching an open call for papers. We invite you to share how you are making
your library an accessible and inclusive place for all users. How can we all
collaborate? We would like to hear in what ways and with which organisations or
libraries you cooperate to achieve inclusive library services.

We are curious to hear your inspiration and ideas, your positive experiences,
as well as the pitfalls and obstacles.

The full call for papers, with guidelines and deadline, can be found at
https://2023.ifla.org/cfp-calls-libraries-with-print-disabilities.

Proposals should be sent to
lpd-satellite@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lpd-satellite@xxxxxxxxxx>.

Thank you in advance! And see you in Schiedam!

Bei weiteren Fragen bin ich gern da!
Herzliche Grüße
Christiane Felsmann
Leitung Bibliothek, Services und Kommunikation
Mitglied der Kommission „Libraries Serving Persons with Print Disabilities“ der
IFLA
Deutsches Zentrum für barrierefreies Lesen (dzb lesen)
Gustav-Adolf-Straße 7, 04105 Leipzig
Telefon: 0341 7113-173, Fax: -125
c.felsmann@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:c.felsmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
www.dzblesen.de<http://www.dzblesen.de/>