Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 11:20:40 -0400
From: John Rutledge <jbr _at__ EMAIL.UNC.EDU>
To: Multiple recipients of list EXLIBRIS <EXLIBRIS _at__ RUTVM1.bitnet.d400.de>
Subject: freebie

A library on campus is doing some weeding to solve a lack of
space problem.  They have identified the following title:

        Rath, Erich von, 1881-
                Gesamtkatalog der Wiegendrucke....
        Leipzig: Hiersemann, 1925-40.  Vols. 1-7, 8 (Lief. 1)

We offer it free to a good home, thus disproving the old adage
"Guter Rat(h) ist teuer."

Please contact me by e-mail if interested.

                John Rutledge