Von:            Anne Woodsworth <woodswor _at__ AURORA.LIUNET.EDU>
Betreff:        Internet Mentors Wanted

I am currently teaching Academic Libraries in our Master's
program.  During most of the course, I run a simulation in which
students play the roles of members of a management team in a
medium sized library.  In order for students to get a real sense of
the issues and responsibililties of their "roles" they would dearly
love to have mentors who would be willing to answer questions
via e-mail.    The roles being assumed by the students are:
     Asst. Dir. for Technical Services
     Asst. Dir. for Public Services
     Head, Rare Books and Special Collections
     Head, Collection Management
     Personnel Librarian
     Head, Serials
     Head, Art School Library
If you, or someone you know, would be willing help with this
class, please to me (not the list) your name, title, institutional
affiliation, and your e-mail address.  We appreciate your help.

Anne Woodsworth
Dean and Professor
Brookville, NY 11548
Voice: 516-299-2855
Email: woodswor _at__ aurora.liunet.edu
FAX: 516-299-4168

--

Hanno Wagner, Student der  Fachhochschule Hannover
Fachbereich IK