[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
HEP Libraries Webzine new release
[Sorry for cross-posting]
The March issue of the High Energy Physics Libraries Webzine was released
last week :
Table of contents:
- Luisella Goldschmidt-Clermont, Communication Patterns in High-Energy
This historical paper was written in 1965 by Luisella
Goldschmidt-Clermont, who envisioned and inspired the preprint
communication system. For complex reasons, it has not been published until
now, but it has been referred to throughout the years, and it became a
requirement for the community to make the paper available for research
purposes. We are proud to publish it with its author's consent.
- Jens Vigen, New Communication Channels: Electronic Clones, but Probably
the First Steps Toward a New Paradigm
- Heath O'Connell, Physicists Thriving with Paperless Publishing
- Bernd Wegner and Michael Jost, EMIS 2001: A Portal to Mathematics in
- Renato Spigler, Peer Reviewing and Electronic Publishing
Happy reading !...
The editorial team.
CERN Scientific Information Service (Div. ETT-SI)
1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland
jean-philippe.schmitt _at__ cern.ch
phone: +41 22 767 3508, fax: +41 22 767 2860
Listeninformationen unter http://www.inetbib.de.